Enviro Group Asia, Malaysia’s leading provider of indoor environmental technologies and engineering services, and Disrupt-X, a pioneering IoT solutions and digital company, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX 2023) in Dubai, UAE.
Witnessed by Malaysia’s minister of communications and digital, Fahmi Fadzil, the pact marks a strategic collaboration aimed at driving innovation and technological advancements across the ASEAN region, with plans for expansion into Oceania in the near future.
Nitesh Malani, CEO of Enviro Group Asia, expressed his pride in the partnership with Disrupt-X, headquartered in Dubai, stating, “This collaboration signifies a commitment to innovation and progress. Over the period from 2024 to 2028, we anticipate a substantial investment and revenue ranging from USD 50 million to USD 100 million, underlining the significant impact we plan to make.”
The partnership encompasses a wide array of initiatives, including Research and Development (R&D), device manufacturing through local collaborations in Malaysia, technology transfer, and a comprehensive training program designed to upskill local talent. This initiative is set to receive substantial support from MDEC and MITI Malaysia, fostering the growth of tech expertise in the region.
Rajpall Singh, Head of Business Development of Disrupt-X, emphasized the joint vision of creating a more sustainable and connected world, saying, “Our focus is on driving innovation and enhancing environmental sustainability across the ASEAN and Oceania regions. Through this collaboration, we aim to introduce cutting-edge IoT solutions tailored to the unique needs of these markets.”
The partnership between Disrupt-X and Enviro Group will prioritize key components:
- Business Expansion: A dedicated effort will be made to expand operations within the ASEAN and Oceania regions, introducing innovative technologies and fostering partnerships to drive economic growth and environmental sustainability.
- Research and Development (R&D): The collaboration will lead to the development of IoT solutions and digital technologies tailored to the specific requirements of the ASEAN and Oceania markets, resulting in sustainable products addressing environmental challenges.
- Device Manufacturing: Local manufacturing partnerships in Malaysia will ensure a reliable supply chain for IoT devices, fostering economic growth and creating local job opportunities.
- Technology Transfer: The transfer of advanced technologies will empower local communities, driving innovation and entrepreneurship and positioning the regions at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Training and Talent Upskilling: Comprehensive training programs will equip individuals with the skills needed to excel in the technology and IoT sector, ensuring long-term growth and development.
Malaysia has been chosen as the central hub for these operations and expansions, reinforcing the commitment of both companies to the local community. This strategic decision positions Malaysia as a pivotal technology and innovation center within the ASEAN region and Oceania.
For more information about Enviro Group Asia and their services, please visit Enviro Group Asia.